Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Opps.... I clipped a kerb in my new(ish) Laggy2

View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 21st December 2009 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 3 Times in 11 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 4
Re: Opps.... I clipped a kerb in my new(ish) Laggy2

It wasnt a main approved repair center, although the garage involved does do insurance jobs.
They wernt my 1st choice of repair garage, as i had the car recovered to a bodyrepair center, but no detailed checks were done on the chassis, they dumped it on the cowboys.
I was trying to get it to go through my fav local garage, but they couldnt do it, as car was undriveable and them no having secure compound and the insurer dragging its feet on getting the inspection/quote sorted out.

The chassis did suffer some slight twisting to the NSF and NSR wings 5mm or so max(bearly noticable), which is not recorded on the accident repair quote, and after blowing six grand on the car and all the work on it, i wasnt happy it going to a repair center that would sooner scrap than look at it, cos they were too busy working on a Man-U/C WAG's 100k+ (insert stupid priced supercar)...

warranty, ha! couldnt even do the basic job right 1st time... blo.ody ford mechanics

I'm well aware that renaults are a bugger to fix, i had enough grief with the laggy1 in 2004/5.
Currently in mord's garage:
The CreditCard Holes sooo DEEEEP NASA have put up warning signs about a black hole on the Driveway: update, the driveway and home have fallen in...
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome