Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Anything good about Renault?

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 23rd December 2009
Re: Anything good about Renault?

I would say that if you have a good one, then hang on to it look after the turbo with regular oil changes and you should have a car that will serve you well.

My dad has a 2005 Scenic 1.6 that he's owned from new. Apart from the regular services, the only time it has ever been to the garage was for a seat belt recall when it was about a year old It's his second Scenic, his Scenic I 2.0 never missed a beat either

My wife***8217;s 2005 Modus has only ever needed a window regulator, that was taken care of by Renault under an extended warranty for that part. My previous car was a Scenic RX4 that I had for 6 years. Rather disappointingly it needed a new prop-shaft at 55,000 miles, but other than that I only replaced one wheel-speed sensor.

My sister in law has a 2008 Grand Scenic 1.9 that has had no problems and her husband has a 2002 Laguna 1.9 that has only ever needed regular services from new

On the whole, my families experience with Renaults has been very positive but yes I did feel the need for a change this time
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome