Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic 1 - Non-Start*FIXED*

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 26th December 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault Scenic 1 - Non-Start*FIXED*

Urgent help needed, xmas eve I was supposed to meet family members for a meal, but when I went to start the car, there was NOTHING. Well, nothing except the dash display flashing and flickering and going mad. The gearstick wont move either (its an automatic), but I donty know if thaqts normal when the car wont start?

The car was fine the night before. Its a new battery, but the cd player was accidently left on, so would that have drained it overnight?

Im hoping it is just the battery, and not something more serious, Ive only had the car a short while and NEED it, especially today! This has messed up my xmas, Im supposed to have gone out yesterday but couldnt (and couldnt afford a taxi on xmas day!) and Im supposed to be going out today, so please please can anyone advise me on what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance.
  5 Lastest Threads by Kay9
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
urgent advice needed pls. Engines 18 2654 4th March 2011 11:45 AM
Renault Scenic 1 - Non-Start*FIXED* Scenic Lagdti 10 6339 26th December 2009 09:03 AM
Radio code help please Electronics 27 3264 4th October 2009 05:45 PM
Colour help needed for 2000 scenic Bodywork freddybabe 18 2163 4th October 2009 12:59 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome