Suspect wiring can be down to the muliplex wiring and the large number of plugs/sockets connecting the whole car. Possibly a bad contact in one or more plugs is the result of weather (condensation or perhaps corrosion), anything that causes a contact to become resistive will throw the sensory part of the
to log it as a fault. The difficult part is to localise the fault. In my case simply moving the wirng on the
plug/socket has meant 2 weeks with no fault. Persistence and/or loads of money (Renault dealers are an expensive bunch) is the only answer apart from switching to another make.
Keep plugging (excuse the pun)!!
PS a bornier test (so I'm told) is a diagnostic which checks the wiring for bad connections.