Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna ESP fault

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 3rd July 2006

Welcome to the forum

You've not filled in your car details so it will be difficult for our techie members to give you any advice.

You're probably going to need to take it in for them to diagnose the problem, if indeed there is one, could be a sensor which hasn't reset itself but I think you need to get it checked.

If the car's not under warranty than give us an idea of where you are in the country, a couple of our members have independant garages with Renault equipment - they may be able to help out at less cost.

I had the ESP message flash up on the bus briefly before the electrics went off. We'd been parked up having some butties with the aircon and radio on but without the engine running - as you do

The battery went flat and engine wouldn't start. Obviously when I called the AA 10 mins later and lady said just run through exactly what is happening, I talked her through it as I inserted the Keycard, pressed the start button and it fired into life

Good luck with sorting it.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome