Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Electronics - How to - Radio/sat nav screen

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 8th September 2005 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thumbs up Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Electronics - How to - Radio/sat nav screen

I have a laguna 2.2 diesel initiale 02 plate. Last week i went to start the car and the battery was dead. i contacted renault to see if i would loose any settings and was told only the radio so i replaced the battery, car started first time but the central screen for the radio /sat nav/clock did not come back on. took it to renault was told it could need new sat nav 1000 or interface 500 or screen module so obviously they didnt really know ! they suggested replacing the cheapest part first 500 plus fitting then if its not that we'll try the next thing 1000 plus fitting too much money!!!! all this through changing a battery. does anybody know if this screen is covered by an inline fuse or something simple as the sat nav seems to be booting up judging by the noise coming from it and the radio is waiting for a code it just seems that there is no power to the screen. any ideas please?
  5 Lastest Threads by gazwolves
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Electronics - How... Laguna 6 7941 8th September 2005 09:14 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome