Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - NEWBIE NORTHERN N.S.W. Australia

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 7th January 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Question NEWBIE NORTHERN N.S.W. Australia

Can't quite believe I'm doing this but I have been a member of the "Delica" (Mitzubishi) forum for quite some time and unfortunately have just written my vehicle off! I had a black out on the road and ended up in Hospital for about 2 days.
At the time of looking for Vans the first one I wanted was a Trafic but did not have the funds, so decided on a Delica. It has been quite an expensive Van to run ie. original cost $23,000 and then repair work about 8 months later of $5,000!!!
I'm waiting for the payout on my vehicle and have put a holding deposit on a Trafic 2004 model for $22,000. I have not seen the vehicle as yet and under no obliqation to buy if I dont want it. The Van has done about 130,000 KLMS.
Not knowing a lot about the Trafic some people have told me that I would experience the same problems about expensive parts and labour etc.
I'm a dog breeder/exhibitor and this van seems like it would be good for me. I suppose I'm just wanting some sort of assurance that maybe I'm doing the right thing but at the same time knowing nothing about their reliability and service costs etc.
Hoping someone out there would be kind enough to tell me a little more and put my mind at rest.

5 Lastest Threads by kokleone
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
NEWBIE NORTHERN N.S.W. Australia Cars & motoring hondo 1 817 7th January 2010 03:02 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome