Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault (lack of!) warranty - unusual or not?

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 9th September 2005 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Had a quite positive reply from Renault. Looks like it was the dealer being naff:

Dear Mr Klee

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

I am sorry to hear of the problems you are currently experiencing with your Renault Grand Scenic. I am equally sorry to hear of the service you have received from Whitehouse Renault. I can appreciate how frustrating this must be for you.

Renault UK is committed to customer satisfaction and we aim to offer a superior level of service to all our customers. We are always concerned when one of out customers is disappointed and aim to offer a resolution.

I have logged your comments here at Renault UK, I suggest you arrange for your vehicle to be booked in and Whitehouse Renault will need to contact our department quoting the reference number at the top of the e-mail.

Thank you for your patience regarding this matter. If there is anything else I can help you with, please give me a call on our freephone number 0800 072 33 72.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome