Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - List of Servicable Parts for a 2002 Renault Clio II, 1.2 Dynamique.

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12th January 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
List of Servicable Parts for a 2002 Renault Clio II, 1.2 Dynamique.

Hey folks,

I have my 2002 Renault Clio II, 1.2 Dynamique. booked in for a service next week with my local looking to keep it as cheap as possible with him, still a skint student...

Its a little over 12000 miles since anyone last looked at it, so it needs overhauled quite badly.

Air filters, fuel filters, brakes, everything needs looked at and changed.

I was hoping you may all be able to suggest both the parts and more importantly the part numbers i can expect to need to change.

I want to have everything this mechanic wants to change ready to go so all i have to pay for is his labor.

The car has a little over 80000 miles on the clock. I believe the timing belt was changed at 70000, so if you have any other suggestions as to parts i should be looking to replace they would be welcome!!

Thanks for your time!...

p.s. i had problems with my tdc sensor, and thanks to this site managed to sort it all out myself...Great site and great advise! Cheers!
Currently in IrishSurfer's garage:
2002 Renault Clio II 1.2 16V Dynamique
  5 Lastest Threads by IrishSurfer
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
List of Servicable Parts for a 2002 Renault Clio... Cars & motoring Lagdti 1 1514 12th January 2010 10:05 PM
Upgrading the Stereo In Clio Mk II Electronics IrishSurfer 2 1935 21st August 2009 03:22 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome