Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna I rear axle rubber mounts?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 4th July 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault Laguna I rear axle rubber mounts?

Hi all,

Please help me, I am new to the forum and have tried a search for relevant threads relating to my problem but I don't know what they are called so it made it a bit difficult

My s1 Laguna failed its MOT yesterday on (I quote) Nearside rear bonded suspension deteriorated and can not function as intended

Can anyone shed any light on what this really is? I took it to a garage today and they put it on a lift and we had a look underneath, they thought that it was reffering to the rubber mounts or bushes through which the rear axle or torsion bar? pass through, there was some play but the garage was unsure if it was really a fail.

Does anyone know what I'm waffling on about and if so can they be replaced by your average Joe?

Many thanks for your help and sorry if this has been covered a dozen times before but I wasn't ready to scrap a reliable car just yet.

5 Lastest Threads by Forestred
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Laguna I rear axle rubber mounts? Cars & motoring Forestred 7 2663 4th July 2006 09:39 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome