Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Aftermarket Warranty for VS - What do you reckon?

View Single Post
post #36 of (permalink) Old 15th January 2010 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Aftermarket Warranty for VS - What do you reckon?

Hi Paul,

I agree re it being a good idea to look for VS parts in France seeing as they still made the out there til 2008/9, plus I always keep my eye out for UK breakers with VS bits. Still not been able to track down any original floor mats though, apart from a guy on French eBay was selling a set exactly the same as the 3 I've got, but for a LHD car so I didn't bother. Not that mats are as important as the items we've all been discussing like cats!

Hopefully with today's thaw I'll take the VS out over the weekend, as it's been sat there for 2 weeks and I'm very conscious that if I leave it sitting there regularly, I may have a full set of brake discs and pads to replace at this year's MoT too, which I certainly don't want @ 1,000 again! But hopefully a couple of uncommon 2-week-spells in the drive won't have done that much damage if I now start to use it more frequently again.

My wife's got plans so the lie-in may not be that long but at least it won't be 05:45 again!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome