Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - left it too late ????

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 5th July 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
left it too late ????

Hi I think i have already found solution to a problem that a friend of mine has been suffering ,
brief summary , scenic 1.9 tdi year 2000 (y reg), suffering starting problems sometimes it will start ok but other times it takes a while then eventually not at all , a glow plug heater relay ? was changed , this got it going again but problems persist , after reading your forum it seems like it could be tdc sensor ? but where is it ? i am sure someone out there will point me in the right direction

Well a few members did point me in a direction of the TDC but before i got a chance too have a look at what they suggested the car refused to start at all and is now in the hands of a main renault dealer , the recovery engineer did state that there was no fuel coming through to the fuel pipes when the engine was turned over , so i will have to wait (forever) to see what the dealership says
just thought i would let you all know that bit of usless information

5 Lastest Threads by l15ter
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
left it too late ???? Cars & motoring Lagdti 4 1052 5th July 2006 10:23 AM
hello and question Welcome to RenaultForums scen1c 8 1072 2nd July 2006 02:15 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome