Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Rant about Quality - Broken Spring Now

View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 6th February 2010
Platinum member
Nominated 3 Times in 11 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 4
Re: Rant about Quality - Broken Spring Now

hmmm if i hit that it would destroy either of my cars steering and suspension.

personally id go get a can of yellow or red paint and spray round the hole (if the tarmac is dry)
that then stitches up the council should any claims be made against them, as the hole is effectivly marked and acnowkedegd as being recorded.
you could also go find a bollard and drop it in the hole.
it is a dangerous obstruction in the road and a danger to motorists, cyclists and pedestrians.
(it supprising how many roadworks signs are left abandoned on the side of the road where there arnt any roadworks)

the council deserves everything they get if they leave them even after being notified multiple times of the danger.

after being victim to 2 killer potholes over the years, if id killed my car on that, id reverse back(if i haddnt crashed it into anything else), obstruct the road, notify the police and insurance co, and refuse to move the vehicle. they would then have no option but to deal with it regardless of time of day.

(failing that id find a friend that was into doing dangerous stunts on a motorbike and get him to total it on the hole, then sue)...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	emp-6041764.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	9248  

Spare parts available for 2001 Scenic 1.9Dci, 97 Lag1, 02 Lag2.
everythings gotta go....
cheap prices...
Currently in mord's garage:
The CreditCard Holes sooo DEEEEP NASA have put up warning signs about a black hole on the Driveway: update, the driveway and home have fallen in...
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome