Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Its going to take how long?

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 7th February 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Its going to take how long?

thanks mate may be a bit far to travel whenever a prob arrises on the car , plus i like to change my car between 2 to 3 years form new. just thought id get better service from a main renault dealer especially as a buissness user only reason from moving from a vauxhall corsa was the reliability ie in a garage 19 times from new in 3 years,but must stress had no problems with the 5 previous corsas i had .just thought id give renault a go ,the cars great but have only had 2 problems in just over 2 years ,the first time they kept me off the road for a week and now wont even start work on the car till the 16 feb ,they have got the car on their premises since the 4 feb ,hence the policy ive taken out just to keep working i figure better to pay 35 a day for a dual controlled car than lose on avearage 100 a day not working .its just the attitude of the garage that annoys me, i was tempted to buy the alternator myself and fit myself but its meant to be covered under the warrenty
Currently in boxer1968's garage:
2008 clio 86 pearl black 1.5dci
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome