Join Date: Mar 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Fords are boreing
I have owned both fords and Renaults and currently drive a laguna .
1. I feel fords are cheaper to maintain .
2. My Renault is far the better car and the initiale blows the socks off the Gear x one thing Renault do know how to build and that is a luxury car .
3. Interiors on the latest ford are boreing .
4. All big cars loose money so best buying second hand unless you are loaded
5. I feel fords are slightly more reliable but if I had to make a choice I would buy renault as they are more intresting and nicer to drive and I have heard the new Laguna is very reliable .
Currently in ide man's garage:
03 laguna initiale 2ltr ide