Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Squeeky Window Wipers & more

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 3rd March 2010 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Squeeky Window Wipers & more

My wipers have started to make squeky noise when i use them. Only the right side one on front window. It looks like it is alos now leaving marks on the screen.

Is it just the blade that needs changing or the entire wiper need 'realigning' or changing?

The other thing is I have noticed that in my Megane 1.6 I have never ever topped up the water. IN other cars I have had I have had to periodically top up the water tank (for the radiator) but for this car the water level never seems to go down, why is this, is it normal. I dont drive that much is that why?
Currently in rafhelp's garage:
Renault Megane 1.6 16V Sports Coupe
  5 Lastest Threads by rafhelp
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Loss of Power Engines rafhelp 8 328 1st July 2016 01:04 AM
Engine Fan not switching on Heating & cooling mickeybo 5 421 3rd June 2016 11:38 AM
what is the function of the centre silencer? Exhausts rafhelp 6 352 26th May 2016 01:42 PM
Water being used up very fast and getting hot Heating & cooling rafhelp 5 345 23rd May 2016 11:09 PM
Radio LCD panel stays on when car switched off Electronics Nottnoc 1 272 2nd May 2016 11:25 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome