Join Date: Jan 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 4 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Thanked 372 Times in 284 Posts
My Scenic's Cd player did this a while back and it turned out I'd a blown fuse on some auxiliary power circuit ?? It knocked out the wipers, the cigarette lighter and the air-con! God only knows why it affected the radio but after a visit to my local dealership they replaced the offending fuse and everything was ok again.
He said it ws probably the kids DVD player that blew the fuse - it was powered through the cigarette lighter socket. I now have it on a separate supply to stop the fuse going again.
Hope this helps. Sorry I can't remember which fuse it was.
I think I have CDO. It's like OCD, but with ALL THE LETTERS IN THE RIGHT ORDER
Currently in Gonescenile's garage:
A wee French toy & a 2010 Honda VFR 800