Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault - Scenic - Brakes Hello!! Help needed please!!

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12th March 2010
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault - Scenic - Brakes Hello!! Help needed please!!

I have an 03 Renault Scenic fidji and just this week discovered I have the same problem. When I reverse it goes so far then seems to stop before I put my foot on the brakes, like something is sticking. Annoying, the side where I think it is sticking - I have just today had the tyre replaced and the tyre fitter never noticed anything wrong with it. I was so concerned about the half flat tyre I forgot to mention it cos I needed a new tyre in a hurry. It's not going to give me another flat tyre is it???

Is this an expensive thing to fix? I got my brakes done in October last year, not that long ago really but done about 10,000 miles since then. I'm really skint at the mo. I have disc brakes on my car. Also my car isn't left sitting for days, its used every day, mostly for short journeys and a couple of longer journeys every month. The brakes have become a wee bit squeeky, just this week also.

Cheers for any help you guys can give me.
Currently in Bubblegumcola's garage:
2003 Renault Scenic Fidji 1.4
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome