Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault - Scenic II - Window Regulator Brackets/Clips

View Single Post
post #55 of (permalink) Old 22nd March 2010
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Angry Re: Renault - Scenic - Window Regulator Brackets/Clips

Originally Posted by martc35 View Post
Rear passenger window on drivers side went - stripped the door panels off and found the bracket had snapped. I have phoned two dealers and each one says they don't sell the bracket on its own - will have to fork out 200 plus to get a complete regulator. I phoned Renault customer services and asked them about it and gave them the part number listed in this forum. They don't think its available either but are checking it. I've ordered one from Ebay because I get the feeling Renault are trying to rip me off.
Update to the above is that I had a call back from renault customer services who had spoken to the dealers and what do you know the garages have been cured of their memory loss and confirmed that you can buy the bracket only at a cost of 3.84 +VAT. I could have quite easily gone along with them and been overcharged to the tune of over 200. At least **** Turpin wore a mask!
Currently in martc35's garage:
53 Reg Renault Scenic 1.4
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome