Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Rear Door Lock Problems

View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 27th March 2010
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Question Re: Please post your Clio rear door lock problems here

Originally Posted by Truckbusuk View Post
hello Stuart the pictures are in that thread .. here it is again

you have to remove the door card, remove the anti-theft cover then follow the instructions ... I used a long handled screwdriver (450mm x 5mm head) .... all in it should take you about 2 hrs ... since the first time is always longer.

Dont forget to curse alot and have plenty of elastoplast to cover the cuts you will get.

Hi, Don't know if you might be thinking "bit late guy", but I have a 1998 ClioII 5door hatchback, and both my rear doors are dead locked. I have clicked on the link you have left to view the megan guide so i can have an idea at what to so, but the link seems to now be dead.

Has the thread with the information been moved to another location or removed for some reason? Really need to view some help on this.

Also read that if I can get the doors opened somehow then i could use the rear locks from a Renault ClioI version, is this true? also if it is, would i be able to use the front door locks on a ClioI if its only a 2 door version?

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to give me.
Currently in shadowbroker's garage:
1998 Renault Clio II 1.4 5door hatchback
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome