Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Miffed @ Renault

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11th July 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to Tomo
Miffed @ Renault

Is anybody else upset at the way renault have badly designed a car/engine and then when it goes faulty they just sweep it to one side.

I've been reading a lot about the different things with the DCI engine turbo i know a some of it is people being scared and you only ever hear of the bad cases.

But say if my turbo went tomorrow then renault would replace it along with the EGR valve, intercooler and oil feed pipes.(Until may 23rd next year)

But the EGR valve and oil way pipes would be an uprated version ........ this indicats to me that they havent been manufactured to an adequate standard to keep the warranty and yet they just wont help.

Why should me and many other people have to wait until there turbo fails before these are replaced?

Not only that but this Yellow OTS scheme if you havent had your car serviced by renault they wont help you........ i mean its been serviced to renault standard to keep the warranty but they just wont help.

Surely this is another case for the EU courts?

Rant over
Currently in Tomo's garage:
2004 Renault Laguna II 1.9 dCi
  5 Lastest Threads by Tomo
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Heavy Steering Steering and Suspension scottc 4 1333 11th January 2007 08:47 AM
Laguna 17" Silverstone Tyre Width Wheels & tyres Horatio 1 1824 29th August 2006 01:42 PM
Remapping Cars & motoring 2 1190 13th July 2006 01:34 PM
Miffed @ Renault Cars & motoring Gonescenile 2 1065 11th July 2006 09:54 AM
Diesel Tuning Box & Insurance? Insurance smiiithy 1 1915 6th July 2006 08:57 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome