Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Help Me Jack my V REg Laguna UP!!! Please...

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11th April 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Smile Help Me Jack my V REg Laguna UP!!! Please...

I am new to DIY Servicing so please go easy on me...

1) I bought the Haynes Manual to do some DIY servicing, but the Manual tells me to jack the car up using this point (inserted) Which is fine.
I have bought a servicing kit including a 2Ton Trolly Jack and Axle Stands aswell as other items.
It says using the Trolly Jack I should use a block of wood to even the pressure when jacking, which I don't have. And I regrete don't have time to go looking for one, will it be ok to use the trolly jack on this point?

2) Also it tells me to place the Axle Stands in the correct Vehicle Jacking Points, OK. But as you can see from the previous picture I don't think the Axle stands will go there as there sort of U shaped (if you know what I mean) And that piece of metal will be in the way. Can I used the following point to place the Axel stands on?

First is the Front right by the jacking point...

This is the rear again right by the jacking point...

Really Hope you can help...

Best Regards!
  5 Lastest Threads by sw1000xg
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Windscreen replacement? Bodywork sw1000xg 8 1921 31st August 2010 04:26 PM
Renault Laguna Immobiliser/Central Locking Electronics jimjam1974 2 2213 29th August 2010 04:40 PM
V reg Air Con/heating problem... Heating & cooling angusmangus 3 1630 24th May 2010 06:50 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome