Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Scenic II - Rear disc hub nut torque setting

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12th April 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Scenic II - Rear disc hub nut torque setting

After suffering the embarrassment of not being able to get the alloy off (use a hammer!!. And thanks for all that replied to that earlier post of mine). I have managed to enlist the help of a knowledgable pal of mine to help me replace the rear discs. When I picked up the parts from the motor factors this morning the guy behind the counter stressed that I would need to know the torque setting for the rear hub nut - does anyone know it? And what size socket is required to remove that nut? Finally yesterday when we had a quick look at the state of the discs we noticed that the automatic hand brake was not working on the O/S but we confirmed the piston is free. My pal suggested that once the discs and pads are replaced it could well start working again - lets hope so!
Currently in 8woodj's garage:
2005 Grand Scenic 1.6 VVT Dynamique
  5 Lastest Threads by 8woodj
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Scenic II - Rear disc hub nut torque setting Brakes/Hubs Vanguard76 8 16167 12th April 2010 12:36 PM
Alloy Wheel Removal Wheels & tyres VelSatisfied 7 2083 10th April 2010 09:30 AM
Rear windows dropped Bodywork 8woodj 2 1151 23rd November 2009 06:30 PM
Air con not working after recharge Heating & cooling ModusMan 3 6095 18th June 2009 07:38 PM
Service intervals Cars & motoring Gonescenile 1 1613 31st July 2006 03:15 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome