Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna II fog light surround removal

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 16th April 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Laguna II fog light surround removal

As I visit Central/Eastern Europe regularly, I'm fitting daytime running lights to my Laguna II Sport Tourer.

Iím mounting them onto the black plastic that surrounds the front fog lights (top corner nearest the grille).

Iíve seen other Lagunaís in Poland, Slovakia etc. with the same lamps as Iím fitting and they look very smart.

Iíve taken the bumper off a number of times before to replace the headlamp washers etc., but was hoping to avoid this.

Can these pieces of trim surrounding the fog lights be removed without having to take the complete bumper off?

Any pointers would be gladly appreciated.

Currently in DeLorean's garage:
Renault Laguna Sport Tourer 1.8 16V Dynamique - my little money pit!
  5 Lastest Threads by DeLorean
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
No air-con on driverís side Ė car without climate... Heating & cooling DeLorean 2 1432 18th April 2010 06:39 PM
Laguna II fog light surround removal Bodywork micksid 1 2319 16th April 2010 10:38 AM
Renault Laguna II Sports Tourer & snow chains Wheels & tyres DeLorean 8 3824 4th December 2009 09:06 PM
Second-hand Lag II instrument panel show mileage... Electronics DeLorean 4 1541 14th September 2009 03:10 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome