Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Clio door 'badge/bullets' + Paint

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 25th April 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Clio door 'badge/bullets' + Paint

Currently have a 1.2 16v Clio Extreme. As its black i can get away with the black door bump strips. At the end there is the two badges, not quite sure of their names but both are black with 16v on them.

Is the same as what i am on about but obviously not 2.0 on it (although i'm not sure this would be a problem but i need two)

I don't care what colour they are as i plan to spray them. The car interioir is a lightish blue colour, i would post a picture but its a bit dark to get one at this time. I plan to get as close to this as i can and spray these the same colour as well as the gear stick number plate as its half rubbed off.

Anyone any ideas?

If all fails and it looks stupid i will spray them silver as they look pretty good in silver, i want to buy new ones so i can keep the origonals as they are just incase i need them.

5 Lastest Threads by atomicbullet
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Can this really work? Engines tahrey 4 1375 13th May 2010 12:36 PM
Clio door 'badge/bullets' + Paint Bodywork wilcox92 5 5742 25th April 2010 09:36 PM
Renault Clio Extreme 16v 1.2 Not starting Engines atomicbullet 4 2512 25th April 2010 07:05 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome