Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault - Scenic II - Window Regulator Brackets/Clips

View Single Post
post #58 of (permalink) Old 28th April 2010
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault - Scenic - Window Regulator Brackets/Clips

Originally Posted by ottoman View Post
Window Regulator Brackets are available on ebay now.

I'm not sure if these parts are available from Renault I would check the availability and price from your local Renault parts centre first before bidding/buying from ebay

RENAULT MEGANE SCENIC WINDOW REGULATOR BRACKET 2003-07 on eBay, also, Renault, Car Parts, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 29-Dec-07 19:56:27 GMT)

The Pic above shows the original part and the new modified part.

I believe Renault will change a damaged part if the vehicle is under 4 years old .
A very big thank you, this has just saved me 320. The clip snapped in my drivers side front door and Renault quoted me 327 to fix. I explained that there was nothing wrong with the motor it was just a clip that snapped. The replied saying it all comes in one unit.

After reading through the forum, I telephoned Renault and ordered part number
77 01 209 365, at a cost of 4.57. Next day, I collected 2 clips which we have now fitted to the window and it works perfectly with a spare in hand for the passenger side if needed. After speaking to the parts manager at Renault, he didn't even know these parts existed. (so he says)

A very big thank you to the forum and everyone who has commented on the window regulator, has been a great help and saved a lot of money.

Currently in nadinewilkinson's garage:
Renault Grande Scenic 2005
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome