Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Clio Differences between Campus and Dynamique etc?

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 28th April 2010
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 7 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 8
Re: Clio Differences between Campus and Dynamique etc?

As I understand it, the Campus is the run-out of the Clio II, after they released the Clio III. You got better value than you previously did on the Clio II range, as of course they couldn't charge as much for it with a new model already out.

We looked at buying a new Campus a few years ago, but they were only doing 3 door models in the UK at the time and we needed a 5 door. We ended up paying nearly as much for a second-hand Dynamique. They later introduced the 5 door Campus to the UK too.

If I recall correctly, there were two spec levels on the Campus model, one of which was roughly on par with the Dynamique (maybe slightly lower spec) and the other one being more basic than that. Presumably the 'sport' that you're looking at is the better of the two. I don't remember the details, I just have the vague recollection that we'd have been sacrificing some features on the Clio II Dynamique that we were trading in.
Currently in Horatio's garage:
2010 Laguna III Initiale.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome