Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault - Scenic II - Digital Display Flickering*Fixed*

View Single Post
post #86 of (permalink) Old 17th May 2010
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault - Scenic II - Digital Display Flickering*Fixed*

Originally Posted by Barrelreef View Post
My name is Julian, I am new to this forum, I bought a 2005 scenic expression 1.9dci in September and joined up today just to check if there was anything posted about the problem I've had, seems there have been plenty with the same problem

The same thing has happened to my dash display.

Thursday 6th may 2010 -1st noticed the clock resetting

Friday 7th may - clock still resetting but more often, possibly 6 times

Saturday 8th may - Clock resetting and whole display lit up,flickered off then went back to normal, but with clock reset

Sunday 9th may - Car not used

Monday 10th may - clock resetting few times a day, display flickered on and off couple of times

Tuesday 11th may - As before but display flickered on and off a few times and then said tyre pressure sensor fault and around 5pm display flickered off and stayed off

Wed 12th may - Dash display still off!

Haven't noticed the mileage changing though.

Good job I joined this forum, else i wouldn't have kinown about it being a common fault,I'm gonna ring Renualt today and see how it goes
hiya mate

couldnt believe what i was reading ! this is EXACT same problems that my Scenic 05 was experiencing, Tyre pressure sensor ! Clock resetting its pretty sick how common this problem is .... i to will also have to now get this repaired

great forum and thanks for the post
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome