Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Where are the drain holes on a Scenic please?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 17th May 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Where are the drain holes on a Scenic please?

I am trying to find the water drainholes on my scenic II, as its taking in water, i have been looking just under the windscreen, around the area where the wipers are, i have removed the plastic and looked in each corner by the front wings but cannot see anything obvious so looked for the other end of the drain holes which i thought woul dbe around the front wheel / mudflap area, , i have also had a look behind the mudflaps, but cannot see anything here either, does anyone know where they are or even better know of any pictures at all that show where they are? i was going to ask my local renault garage to clear them but as I have a compressor myself i figure i may as well give it a go,
cheers for any help

Currently in elbandito's garage:
scenic II 1.9DCI
  5 Lastest Threads by elbandito
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
would you really need to replace all these parts? Engines elbandito 6 1509 5th January 2011 05:42 PM
Is there anywhere that buys scenics that need... Cars & motoring njackson24 5 1600 5th January 2011 02:54 PM
low battery warning on Renault scenic Electronics elbandito 6 8667 29th November 2010 10:21 AM
what is this part called please Electronics 1 981 26th November 2010 07:15 AM
is there a way to deactivate or turn off a scenic... Electronics smitd004 1 1448 1st September 2010 07:03 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome