Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - How do complain to Renault about a dealer

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 14th July 2006
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Originally Posted by Rokhard
Hi Vass20..

Thanks for the info, may well try to contact him and see what happens. Story so far is key fob stopped working. Went to Crystals who sold me 2 four pin codes which are supposed to override the immobiliser temporarily.. they did not. Crystals also said that probably it was only a problem between the key and the car ( laguna 1 1996 ) and that if I could get the card to them they could reprogram them. This was confirmed via phone a couple of weeks later after I rejoined a breakdown service to tow it to the dealer. got the car taken to the dealer on the 4th after making an appoinmtment with the dealer to have the car and key reprogrammed but as the tow service pulled onto the forecourt the mech was out saying that they can't do that here.... there was a discussion with several of Crytsals employees and the car was left there for them to try to do what it had been booked in for... spoke to them on the 5th and was told that they had not had time to take a look at it.. I then went away until the 13th.... phoned them in the afternoon and was told that they was still looking at it...
Good Heavens! That's a lot of looking, isn't it?

Talk to the gent I told you about or send him an email. He was very professional with my enquiries so I expect him to be equally good with yours.

P.S. How big is this Boston dealership then?
Currently in vass20's garage:
Citroen Relay 2.2 HDi + Citroen C4 1.6 HDi EGS
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome