Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Bonnet Catch Failures

View Single Post
post #1010 of (permalink) Old 25th May 2010
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Re: BBC Watchdog report :: Faulty Renault Clio bonnet catches

Originally Posted by brigatti View Post
Hmmm a bit late (it should have arrived on Friday afternoon - after the DoT representative pressed send instead of "save to draft") - but alas it is an apology.

Do I accept it...well yes and no,cos it is difficult for someone to backtrack on what was a very insulting and personal attack of an email.

"I would just like to send a short note of apology for any offence that may have been caused by an e-mail mistakenly sent to you by one of my team members on Friday.

The message was intended to ensure that the Ministerís constituency office did not respond to a query which fell within the Departmentís remit and which was already being dealt with by VOSA, the departmental agency responsible vehicle safety.

The Department is committed to improving road safety and where vehicle faults are identified VOSA ensure that all necessary steps are taken.

Kind regards"

My response has already been sent, and I am awaiting a response from the Secretary of State for Transport. I am sure the MPs can write responses to emails can't they?
Aaron, the email is unsigned and you didn't say who sent it. I would give them merry hell and tell them they have confirmed their incompetence in handling safety issues, customer (electorate) relations, and even the administration of their offices.

Just look at the second sentence of that email; it is an a$$ washing exercise that should have read, "... intended to ensure that the crap handed out to the concerned public by VOSA is perpetuated".

If this Jade person (how appropriately named) remains in that office, there are obviously reasons other than efficiency being considered by the minister.

Hey Ho! Nixon, Clinton et al!

Confucius he say "Wise Inuit never eats yellow snow"
Currently in vass20's garage:
Citroen Relay 2.2 HDi + Citroen C4 1.6 HDi EGS
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome