Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Clio 2 - Different shades of navy blue?

View Single Post
post #24 of (permalink) Old 27th May 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Clio 2 - Different shades of navy blue?

Originally Posted by VelSatisfied View Post
This is the stuff I use to remove scratches on cars; (this is a trade-only product, but is brilliant)

Don't use it on panels where the sun has made them hot, but it'll remove what can be removed, then follow-up with a colour-based polish such as Colour Magic which will add protection to the paint, and help disguise the scratches which couldn't be eradicated completely.

Just a thought, is this compound ok to use on plastic as that is what the front wing is.

Should hopefully have my car sorted this weekend. Get that panel fitted and get rid of as many scratches and scuffs as I can, get the ball joint replaced that needs doing and i've even found a solution to the remote locking (which has now completely died), and that is to just buy a new remote locking kit for about 40 quid. It'll mean having a seperate remote aswell as the key but at least i'll be able to get in my car normally instead of through the boot!
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome