Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What's a Clio 1.6 16V RXT in the UK?

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 2nd June 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: What's a Clio 1.6 16V RXT in the UK?

Hi, thanks for your quick reply. The car is from the 27th April 2000 and it's a 3-doors, with 110 bhp. The car looks exactly like the one on this website, without the alloy wheels (sorry, it's in French):
The speedometer has a blue background. The dashboard is all plastic (no aluminium or wood effect I'm afraid). I'm wondering whether the release dates are different in the UK and in France because the Clios that are called Initiale, Etoile etc. look very different from mine (their face and back have been redesigned). It looks like the only Clio 1.6 looking like mine which was produced in the UK in April 2000 is the 1.6 16v RSi.
I think that I will call the insurance and ask them to try different options for a 2000 Clio: 1.6 16v, then if it doesn't work I will try 1.6 RXE, then if it doesn't work I will try 1.6 16v RSi (and I'm sure that this one will work because I've found such cars on the internet!)
Thank you again for your help!
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome