Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Should I buy this 2006 Laguna II 2.0 DCi 175 GT??

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 14th June 2010
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 2 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Send a message via MSN to Azurael
Re: Shouil I buy this 2006 Laguna II 2.0 DCi 175 GT??

The 2.0 dCi genuinely seems to be as bulletproof as any other manufacturer's engines - we haven't seen many problem reports - the rest of the car, on the other hand might be some trouble, but nothing too serious - assorted electronic and card reader faults will have hopefully been resolved by this point, if it's got tyre pressure sensors, make sure all four work. 167g/km and 44MPG seem a bit poor compared to later high power 2.0 dCi models and those from competitors, but by comparison to the 320CDI I'm sure it'll be great

4 grand seems like a lot to spend on a car with 132k miles on the clock... Especially a Renault! But I'd guess it's about right going by Glass' prices for an 06 dCi GT with average miles and subtracting some.

All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Voltaire
Currently in Azurael's garage:
TEB64 (Cosmic Grey) 2001 'Y' Laguna II 1.8 16v Privilege Tourer (KG0B F4P-770)/TED44 (Odyssey Blue) 2001 'Y' Laguna II 1.8 16v 'Expressionale' Hatch (BG0B F4P-770)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome