Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna II - Exterior door trim

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 15th June 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Question Laguna II - Exterior door trim

Hi, ive got a 52 plate laguna sports tourer and need some advice on the door trims.....
They are looking a bit tatty and i want to take them off to re-spray them.
First, how do you take them off, do they 'slide' sideways and then off, or is it just a case of popping them off ?.......

Secondly, i bet the clips always smash do they, if this is the casei'll have to get some clips before taking trims off !!

Also are they a one piece item...i.e the long grey back section of trim, the indicator lens and then the 1.9 dci badge part OR....are they three different sections.....
This would work out great as my dci badges are the dark grey trim coloured with silver digits on them, i have seen different 1.9dci badges where the whole badge (background and digits) are like a chrome appearance....and i would like to fit them on mine..........I dont know if they are off a newer model or just a different model (mines a 'dynamique').

Anyone know if they are the same size and fit.....and more importantly, roughly how much will i expect to pay for them from renault if i cant get any at a breakers yard or flee-bay.............
Many thanks in advance, guys !
Currently in tigerminx1's garage:
  5 Lastest Threads by tigerminx1
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
A famous motoring organisation Electronics tigerminx1 0 975 9th November 2010 08:56 PM
Is this true ?????? Electronics davesss 7 1668 15th August 2010 09:19 AM
Has anyone else experienced this ??? Wheels & tyres 9 2709 18th July 2010 06:56 PM
Trim removal Exterior styling VelSatisfied 1 1763 18th July 2010 06:33 PM
Laguna II Door Bullets Exterior styling micksid 12 5047 15th July 2010 09:06 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome