Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Undertray Poll

Thread: Undertray Poll
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 25th June 2010 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Undertray Poll

Yep, I'm really pleased the garage has still got my undertray and wil be fitting it early next week.

They told me that they've got a whole load of undertrays in their storeroom, which usually just remain there "til someone claims them", which I guess means until an owner looks under their car after getting it back from the garage. How many people do that? I mean, I'm someone who does take photos of the odometer and loads of other aspects of the car inside and out before I hand the keys over to a mechanic, but until now, I've never thought about taking a photo to prove the undertray was on!

My weekend journey is unavoidable and to be honest, firstly, what if I had to make a vital emergency trip between now and the garage refitting it, or secondly, there's just as much likelihood that something may happen due to the vulnerability, on my way to the garage, so I guess I should just relax and be glad they're gonna fit it back on, early next week, and take it steady in the meantime? Maybe seeing as it's an error on the part of the garage, and say if something rare did happen to underneath the car, I could kick off and get them to contribute to the repair costs, as it's the garage's fault for not putting the tray back on?

Have a good weekend all!
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome