Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - E-mail address for Renault wanted

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 15th September 2005 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
E-mail address for Renault wanted

Hi, Can somebody please help me.
I am English, emigrated to Turkey Dec 2004, bought a brand new kangoo January 2005 from a Turkish Renault agent, done 14,000 km to date.
About 1000 km ago it developed a loud rattle around the back axle area. Took it into the agents and the machanic put it on the lift and immediately told me what the problem was. It's the back axle he said in broken english, a round tube that travels from one wheel hub to the other and in that tube is a round bar, the round bar is moving within the tube and hitting the walls of it, and that is what is giving me the rattle.
He then told me in broken english that "ALL KANGOO'S DO IT AND THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE TO STOP IT, YOU WILL HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IT ! " All Kangoo's may do it but after 14000km I'm not prepaired to put up with it, but trying to get this agent to do anything about it is more or less impossible.
I need to contact Renault directly via E-Mail and get them to help me put pressure on this agent to sort this problem out, but I can't find an E-Mail address to contact them, the only one I can find is a english one and they won't / can't help because I live in Turkey

Is what the agent telling me true, that all Kangoo's have this problem ??

5 Lastest Threads by Turbo
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Kangoo - Rear Axle Rattle Steering and Suspension Turbo 2 2935 15th September 2005 06:37 PM
E-mail address for Renault wanted Cars & motoring 4 1348 15th September 2005 06:25 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome