Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Can I repair my Cat C Accident Damaged Laguna II 2.0 DCi Initiale Sports Tourer

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 4th July 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Unhappy Can I repair my Cat C Accident Damaged Laguna II 2.0 DCi Initiale Sports Tourer

Recently, some kind person decided to plough into the offside front of my car(he was attempting to turn right). The car is an 06 place 2.0 DCi Initiale Sports Tourer with 86K miles on which the insurance have decided to write off. The car still drives (slowly) despite the offside front wheel being pushed back and in, the drivers door is badly damaged and the O/S front wing needs replacing.

Looking at the damage I think it could easily be repaired and back on the road in no time, but as Im only a DIY mechanic, I'm not too sure.

Here is a picture of the car with the damage.

Uploaded with

Is there anyone local to Cannock area of the midlands who could have a quick look to see how much work it would need. I'd be happy to offer a drink to anyone who could have a look and give me some sound advise before I send it off for scrapping. It would be such a waste, there is hardly anything wrong with it.

Hope someone can help.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Laguna II.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	10506  
  5 Lastest Threads by brumgav
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Peugeot 607 HDi 2.2 - What is this component on... Other makes brumgav 0 2687 17th July 2010 01:36 PM
Maxiscan MS409 - Is it any good and suitable for... Tools & equipment tolsen 2 2468 11th July 2010 11:25 AM
Can I repair my Cat C Accident Damaged Laguna II... Bodywork mord 34 8980 4th July 2010 06:23 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome