Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Espace Front Door Panel Removal with pics

View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 21st July 2010 Thread Starter
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion Threadstarter
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
Re: Espace Front Door Panel Removal

Hi All,

Well after finding out i still had the pic's i deleted many moons ago on this thread i was asked my pm system if i still had them??well yes i have managed to find them in one of my many accounts on photobucket,

Sorry Ive had to use photobucket hosting to put them back on the forum as saving them all to my desktop seems like to much hard work

So i hope this helps,

First remove the door and screw and small cover

Other screws that need removing

Then remove these trims by just pulling them out or off,go easy as some are lets say.... fragile,

Next just pop the speaker cover off using a flat screw driver to get access to the other screws that need removing under it,

Then unplug the speaker wiring plug,

Then unplug the Window switch

Then after you have this done the door panel should just lift off?? but the door handle mechanism will still be attached and until you remove the inner trim like in the pic below will you then get access to the mechanism,its just a case of twisting and pulling apart?i think??check the first post on this thread to make sure as it been years from i did it,

Any questions just ask,

Cheers Don
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome