Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Automatic gearbox problem

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 21st July 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Automatic gearbox problem

Hi i would like to find out about my gearbox,becouse i have just bought a car from a dealer and after 4 days of driving around service warning light came up and messagee check the gearbox,when i restart the engine its ok ,only hapens to me twice so far and i have noticed that on the cold engine,when i press on the gas pedal harder to accelerate,so i went down to a renault dealer and they have told me that this is hydrolic unit and it is going to cost me 1200 for replacing,and then i went to my dealer who sold me a car and they did diagnostics and said this is pressure controller regulator or something like this,and only the sensor needs to be replaced,so i am confused,the car drives fine i think quite smooth,so i dont know what to think please help,thank you my car is renault megane 2003 automatic gearbox,60000 miles ,
Currently in fidiasz83's garage:
  5 Lastest Threads by fidiasz83
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Automatic gearbox problem Cars & motoring DaRobba 4 2246 21st July 2010 05:41 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome