Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Espace running hot

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 23rd July 2006 Thread Starter
Banned User
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to shmollin
Renault Espace running hot

I have got a Renault Espace 2.0 gts 1998, and I am having a bit of a problem with her.
i took her to the garrage as she was over heating and they told me that a pipe was blocked, and that they had sorted it. now when I drive her the temp goes up to three quarters and just above then the fan cuts in for about a minute and takes the temp down a bit to the three quarter mark, and she is doing this all the time, I only have to drive to the bottom of my road and the temp is up, the fan is coping but I would say only just. The car seems to have a small radiator and one fan, wheres I would have thought she would have a large radiator and two fans. I hope someone can help me as the garrage just dont seem to want to know, and I would love to take the kids out over the summer holiday, but I just dont trust the car, I have only had it for a month, and she is my first renault espace, so I am new to all this. Any answers would be great.
Thanks loads colin.
Currently in shmollin's garage:
G reg renault espace gts
  5 Lastest Threads by shmollin
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Espace running hot Cars & motoring shmollin 5 1474 23rd July 2006 04:21 PM
Hi to all Welcome to RenaultForums BIGFOOT 3 761 23rd July 2006 04:11 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome