Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Vel Satis 3.5 Initiale Newbie

View Single Post
post #36 of (permalink) Old 27th July 2010 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Re: Vel Satis 3.5 Initiale Newbie

This is interesting reading gents. I too had noticed a slight rise in VS residuals in recent weeks.....maybe we are starting a trend On the road down through France to Perpignan at the moment and we had to stop at a hotel that just happened to be near a large Renault dealer in Orleans

As many of you are aware the Vel Satis was only culled from production in the rest of Europe in late 2009 with last models trickling out through dealers in early 2010. This place has a 2008 model 3.5 v6 Initiale (the facelifted version from 2006 with slightly modified exterior features with twin exhausts, different grill and rear lighting etc. plus interior upgrades with modified dials, a bmw style idrive system and updated audio controls...) for sale at 12,800 EUROS (around £10k give or take) with 19000 kms on the clock. Diesel models abound so this was a welcome sight plus it was about £2k down on the diesel versions.

A lovely car bit I wonder if the new grill will fit mine? Also, I like the exposed twin exhaust look....

Currently in Wile7's garage:
2002 3.5 Initiale Vel Satis, 1996 Caterham 1700 Supersprint, 95 Merc W124 E200 estate, 2007 Suzuki Swift, 1995 Mercedes Sprinter 412, Aprilia Moto Starck 6.5
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome