Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Vel Satis 3.5 Initiale Newbie

View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old 28th July 2010
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Vel Satis 3.5 Initiale Newbie

I couldn't get that link to work, Dave, as it gave me a Javascript error when I clicked it. Could you paste in the stuff after the domain name at the start, if that makes sense?

Those tuned and modified Vel's are amazing but not my cup of tea. Well, except the rear Elia bodykit with the exposed exhausts.

For mine, I just want to get a phone sorted out so I can hear calls via the stereo, etc. Loads of forum users say they fitted the Parrot system to their Initiale, but my trusted mechanic says they clash as they use the same frequency as the GPS, so I'm confused.

And I want to get a private plate for it when I have some money.

Oh, and one thing I "need" is a rear floor carpet mat, as mine came with 3. I found a set of cream front mats on eBay in France but I just need a rear one. I've found a UK Renauly dealer who can still order the original Collins & Aikman carpet mats for me from France, but they're £275 or something crazy. And none of the breakers yards I've tried can be bothered selling a carpet mat.

If you see any at a French dealer let me know!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome