Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renaults 5 star saftey, is it really that safe?

View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 1st August 2010 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to wizzkid36 Send a message via Skype™ to wizzkid36
Re: Renaults 5 star saftey, is it really that safe?

Originally Posted by Lagdti View Post
Are you trying to make some kind of point Wizzkid?.I think I'm missing something here....
What are you missing?? I thought it would be pretty obvious what point i am trying to make! Ranting on about this 5 star rating for how safe your car is been seen on adverts, crash test etc, after seeing some of the images i just wanted to point out and ask if anyone might have an idea of what a 5 star car or an older volvo/saab etc differences are! Ive only seen the modus crash tests using other cars and more real life situations compared to other cars! The laguna pictures ive posted dont show what happened, speeds, and what they hit (apart from the lorry one) are all 5 star cars as safe as each other? After all a Laguna is alot bigger than a modus right? You get my point hear? Espace again alot bigger still!
When you see photos like the Black Laguna i posted with 2 thirds of the car missing, it makes you wonder what it crashed into!
Currently in wizzkid36's garage:
Renault Laguna Initiale 2.0 16v F4R (2004) Almond green
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome