Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Is the Laguna III a good car? are there any problems, should I get one?

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 4th August 2010
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 7 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 8
Re: Is the Laguna III a good car? are there any problems, should I get one?

Got to admit, I've had a few niggles with mine so far:

Electric windows losing their memory and needing resetting (it's a quick and simple procedure, but it's happened three times so far.)
Tyres losing air for some bizarre reason (at least the pressure monitors are there to tell me about it.)
'Service due' popping up on the dash today, even though the car is only 2/3 of the way to its first service.
It also sometimes thinks one of the rear seatbelts is buckled when it's not, and more annoyingly, throws up a red 'Rear seatbelt unbuckled' warning on the dash if it changes its mind while I'm driving. Perhaps the seatbelt buckle is sensing metal in some of the junk that I currently have on the back seat.
I'm sure there have been others, but they don't spring to mind.

But so far, they're all niggles, which is more than I could say for a lot of the problems that I had with both of my Laguna IIs. Niggles I can live with, and I'm otherwise head-over-heels with the car. Would I swap it for an equivalent Mondeo/Insignia/Passat/anything else of similar size and list price? No chance!
Currently in Horatio's garage:
2010 Laguna III Initiale.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome