Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna Estate Buying Advice Please

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 5th August 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Laguna Estate Buying Advice Please

My first post, i'm thinking about purchasing a Laguna Estate, diesel, probably a Priv model and will be looking at 02/03 plate due to budget.
I've done some research on here and the regular sites such as Parkers and What Car and the later sites are really quite damming on these with regard to reliability.

I guess my question really is if i can pick one of the above up with a service history which is nudging towards to 100k mark on the mileage are they really as unreliable as these sites seem to make out? Obviously any car is only reliable if its been looked after relativley well, and things break regardless of how well things are looked after.

To be honest i like the look of these, it ticks the boxes as far as size and what i need to use it for but i will need to use it for business use so i don't really want to be getting something thats intrinsically unreliable.

Your the experts and i would value your opinion and any direction on which particular model to go for.

5 Lastest Threads by madassmax
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Laguna Estate Buying Advice Please Cars & motoring madassmax 5 1682 5th August 2010 07:31 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome