Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Espace 2007 tyre wear

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 16th August 2010 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Espace 2007 tyre wear

Hi All.

After many phone calls to Renault about my uneven tyre ware on the rear of my Grande Espace and not being listened to I have decided to join this forum as other owners of renault cars are having the same issue. I have had 2 wheel alighnment checks wich shows there is a issue that is causing my tires to become bald on the outer part of the tyre and fine from the middle to the inner part of the tyre. I have read that other peole on here are having the same issue and After speaking to MIRA who will be getting back to me with some more information I feel that we should be contacting watchdog about this.
If your front tyres where having the same issue it could be fixed by adjustment.
I am trying to get enough bodies to complain about this to make a difference for us all.

I have called and spoke to Watchdog who said that we need more people to complain about this problem.

Many thanks

Andy B
Currently in Roomiester's garage:
  5 Lastest Threads by Roomiester
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Espace 2007 tyre wear Wheels & tyres partsman 5 8186 16th August 2010 05:02 PM
Espace 2007 tyre wear Espace Wellsy2005Espace 35 31289 16th August 2010 05:02 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome