Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Picking up my Laguna II tomorrow :)

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 16th August 2010 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Smile Picking up my Laguna II tomorrow :)

Hi there,

Bought a Laguna II today to bridge the gap between giving my current Vel Satis to my aunt and getting another.

It's a 51 reg 1.8 manual Privilège in a juicy green colour that I've never come across before. 95,000 miles and it's being MOT'd today before I pick it up tomorrow.

This time next week I'll be driving home in it - Birmingham to Stranraer then the ferry to Belfast, so lets hope it's a good one!

I had yet to come across a Laguna with all four electric windows working and a functional tyre pressure monitor but it's all good on this one. Now the bad part. When I started the car, the ABS light was on, it went off during the test drive, the dealer says it only came on once in the past three days he's been driving it... is it an easy fix? The car was also pulling to the left a bit on the test drive, any ideas?

Now the key cards. There's two, both lock buttons are broken (surprise, surprise). Anyone used these guys?
I'll send one off as soon as I get the car tomorrow, along with one of my two Vel Satis key cards with the same issue.

Looking forward to picking her up tomorrow, I'll add some pics.
Currently in MéganeDynamique's garage:
Avantime 3.0 V6 24v Privilège Auto, Vel Satis 3.0 dV6 Initiale, Vel Satis 2.2 dCi Auto Privilège, Laguna II 3.0 V6 24v Dynamique, Mégane II 2.0 VVT Dynamique, Mégane 1.6 Auto Privilège+ Convertible, Clio 1.9 RT-D

Last edited by MéganeDynamique; 16th August 2010 at 06:55 PM.
  5 Lastest Threads by MéganeDynamique
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
The new Mégane CC - any owners? Cars dinn 7 4815 10th June 2013 10:38 PM
Thermostat Location - '96 Clio Diesel Engines madnoel10 3 1164 16th March 2013 09:39 PM
Megane II - Xenon headlight fault Electronics dave_mezza2006 7 5614 27th January 2013 03:54 PM
3.0 V6 24v - Which Oil? Engines MéganeDynamique 2 1226 25th September 2012 12:24 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome