Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - wierd brakes after repair

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 18th August 2010 Thread Starter
Anders Krog
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: wierd brakes after repair

i had the car by the renault dealer for something else and he apparently decided to vent the brakes. This was even though i told him not to touch it because the other garage would get it back when he was done with the car so they could fix their mistake.

But luckily there is a gap yes. i had them pick the car up at renault and fix it. since renault vented the brakes they just tightened the hand brake. regarding the callipers they say that since they changed the pads as well they have been pushed further out. this is why they touch the weights. anyway they changed the weights for slim line weights and they dont touch any more. also the car brakes perfect right now.
But even though everything looks fine i have this funny feeling in my stomach.

but okay it seams like a garage now a days need the car twice to fix it. renault fixed the horn and the cancelling of the turn signal and got it right the second time. these guys fixed the brakes and got it right the second time, they also fixed the air con.... same story.
Currently in Anders Krog's garage:
2000 Renaualt Scenic 2.0 RXi
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome