Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Help With Name of Body Part

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 2nd September 2010 Thread Starter
Visible Noise
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Help With Name of Body Part

Hi Guys,

This is a really stupid question, but can someone please tell me what the official name for this skirt/bumper is that I have circled in red in the attached file.

Some clown has bumped into me whilst I've been parked up somewhere and dinted the panel on the passenger side and that bumper/side skirt has fell off.

I don't know when it was done as it's on the passenger side and don't always go to that side of the car lol I can't find where it's been knocked off and need to buy a new one.

However, searching on-line for "Meganne Side Skirts/Side Bumpbers" just returns me websites selling all sorts of chav body kits!

Can someone tell me what this part is officially called so I can locate somewhere that sells them.

Many Thanks,

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	meganne.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	11097  
Visible Noise is offline  
  5 Lastest Threads by Visible Noise
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
IACV - Idle Air Control Valve Engines tahrey 3 4865 2nd September 2010 11:44 AM
Help With Name of Body Part Bodywork Visible Noise 3 1223 2nd September 2010 09:13 AM
Stalling on Start-up and Idle after Cam Belt... Engines tahrey 14 9614 6th July 2010 11:25 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome